Ident Ideas

For my Ident, as my television genre is based on basketball, I have some initial ideas based on the real media examples I have previously looked at. Although I have not done much analysis on the idents from 'Sky Sports' and 'ESPN', I have gained inspiration from some of their idents.

The initial ideas for my ident would include:
  1. A slow motion close-up focused on a basketball net, with the ball going through the net. This is a typical trope of a sport ident but would be a fiitng choice.
  2. A close-up or mid-shot of a basketball rolling down the street - this would give an urban theme to basketball which is not fiitng within the conventions of basketball.
  3. Slow motion pan of an empty court, possibly with balls on the floor/rolling.
  4. Snapshot of a coach talking tactics with his team, including a shot of the whiteboard and the coach talking to the players.