How I Will Create My Website

When designing a website, it is vital that some criteria is met for it to be a successful one. The website has to be user friendly and easy to use and also has to have some originality to it for it to stand out. The purpose of my website is to inform as it will have TV listings and other information about my television channel as well as having a second purpose to persuade viewers from rival channels such as Comedy Central.

To make my website stand out, I will need to stick to a house style font which matches the branding of the channel itself, so that it would be instantly recognisable. When designing the website I need to make sure to avoid making it too 'clunky' and overcomplicated. This will frustrate my audience and will make them less likely to watch the channel.

For my website design I have chosen to download a specific software to the Apple Mac computers. This software is called 'Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 2'. I have chosen this software as it is easy to use which gives me more time to focus on the content of the website, as opposed to spending more to on the detailed creation of coding a website.