To Do List & Revisit in April 2015

Tuesday 10th February Deadline:

  • First draft of TV website channel completed
  • First Cut for Ident video completed (that means footage shot and edited)
  • First draft of TV listings Double-Page Spread 
Things to do:
  • Shoot and Edit Ident footage
  • Complete first attempt at creating the website using the software 'Quick 'N Easy Web Builder 2'
  • Create double-page spread with TV listings and focused on the launch of the channel

Revisited April 2015:

I managed to complete all tasks on the list by the deadline of 10th February that was set. However, there were some issues along the way. There was a glitch in the website design software which meant some parts of it had to be manually coded. This had a negative impact on my timing when it came to deadlines as it was very unexpected and took time away from completing other tasks.

On the other hand, the double page spread production ran smoothly compared to the website design, therefore I managed to make some time up that I lost and still make the deadline. Although, I didn't include any TV listsings on the double-page spread as it didn't match with my content analysis or the real media conventions that I researched.